Here are the top 6 mistakes people make in using their Mocha tracking data in After Effects. Your track looks perfect inside Mocha AE but you can’t seem to get it right back in After Effects. Run through this checklist with Ben Brownlee to get the results you need:
1) Have I created my tracking data in the plug-in?
2) Have I applied it to the right layer?
3) Is it the right type of tracking data?
4) Is my Surface set correctly in the Mocha interface?
5) Are my tracked footage and insert clips the same resolution?
6) Am I sure my tracked footage and insert clips are the same resolution?
Learn more about Transform Data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfi9XzmXmcA
What is the planar surface? https://youtu.be/sZu-KQtCY3I
Learn more about Boris FX Mocha Pro and Mocha AE: https://bit.ly/30FLFMZ
Compare Mocha Pro to Mocha AE: http://bit.ly/2YXxF46